Free Visitors Guides, Brochures and Travel Publications from Los Angeles
Following is a list of Los Angeles-area Visitors Bureaus that will send you free publications via US Mail. Many guides are also available in downloadable format. To help you save time, step-by-step instructions on how to request Visitor Guides from each website is provided.
(LAtourist.com is a private organization and does not send tourist information by mail).
- US Postal delivery can take anywhere from one to eight weeks.
- Electronic - Most visitor guides are available for download, or for viewing online.
- the best free Visitors Guides from Los Angeles and nearby
- Los Angeles - Los Angeles Visitors Guide (over 100 pages!)
- Beverly Hills - Beverly Hills Magazine
- Marina del Rey - Marina del Rey Visitors Guide
- Redondo Beach - Redondo Beach Visitors Guide
- Santa Monica - Santa Monica Official Visitors Guide
- West Hollywood - West Hollywood Visitors Guide
- Catalina Island - Catalina Island Visitors Guide
- Anaheim - Orange County Travel Guide
- San Diego - San Diego Vacation Planning Kit (over 150 pages!)
- Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara Visitors Magazine, Sip & Savor Culinary Magazine
- Solvang - Solvang and Santa Ynez Valley Visitors Guide
- Carmel - Guide to Carmel (over 150 pages!)
- San Francisco - Visitor Information Kit and Planning Guide
- California - California Tourism Information Packet
- Las Vegas, Nevada - Las Vegas Visitor Information Packet
- Reno, Nevada - Reno Visitor Information Packet
- Arizona - Official Arizona State Visitor's Guide
- Free Tourist Guides from Visitors Bureaus in the Los Angeles and San Diego areas, plus other parts of California and Nevada.
Los Angeles County
Includes Beverly Hills, Catalina Island, Long Beach, Los Angeles (including Hollywood and Universal City), Marina del Rey, Pasadena, Redondo Beach, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica and West Hollywood.
Free Tourist Guides from Visitors Bureaus in Los Angeles County
Includes Anaheim (home of Disneyland & Disney's California Adventure), Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Ontario, and the Orange County Tourism Council.
Free Tourist Guides from Visitors Bureaus in Orange County
San Diego and nearby
Includes Carlsbad, Coronado Island, San Diego and Temecula
Free Tourist Guides from Visitors Bureaus in San Diego
Mountains & Desert Areas near Los Angeles
Includes Big Bear Lake, Palm Springs, Ridgecrest (access to Death Valley), Riverside, San Bernardino
Free Visitors Guides - Mountains & Desert areas near Los Angeles
Beach Cities North of Los Angeles
Includes Oxnard, Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Solvang and Ventura
Free Visitors Guides - Beach Cities North of Los Angeles
San Francisco and Northern California
Includes Big Sur, Carmel by the Sea, Gilroy, Humboldt County, San Francisco and Yosemite
Free Visitors Guides - San Francisco and Northern California
Attractions: Grand Canyon, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona, Tucson, Flagstaff
Publication(s) available: Official State Visitor's Guide - a full-color Arizona travel and vacation guide from the Arizona Office of Tourism, containing almost 100 pages full of visitor information for Arizona.
Click here for a free Visitors Guide from the state of Arizona
Attractions: Sunshine, Beaches, Mountains, Deserts, Large Cities, Small Towns, Skiing, Hiking, Boating, History, Architecture, Fashion and Fun. Key cities are Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego. This is the Golden State!
Publication(s) available: California tourism information packet, California Driving Tours guide
Click here for a free Visitors Guide from the state of California
Attractions: Mountain activities, casinos, hiking, skiing, boating and other outdoor recreation
Publication(s) available: Lake Tahoe Vacation Planner, Wedding Planner
Click here for a free Visitors Guide from Lake Tahoe
Attractions: Casinos, entertainment, shopping, dining, events
Publication(s) available: Las Vegas Visitor Information Packet
Click here for a free Visitors Guide from Las Vegas
Attractions: Casinos, entertainment, shopping, dining, events. One hour from Lake Tahoe.
Publication(s) available: Reno-Tahoe Getaway Planner
Click here for a free Visitors Guide from Reno, Nevada
Attractions: Forests, Fresh Air, Snow Skiing, more
Publication(s) available: Travel Oregon Visitor Guide, Oregon's Scenic Byways, Ski Oregon Magazine, Oregon Destination Guide, more.
Click here for a free Visitors Guide from the state of Oregon
POP-UP ZONE: In order to keep the step-by-step instruction page open, the Tourist Bureau websites will be opened in a new browser window when you click on the link of the bureau's website. This is not really a "pop up" but the browser treats it like one.
If you want to make it easier, you can set your browser to always allow popups from latourist.com. Be assured that you will not receive any popup advertisements or other junk popups from LAtourist.com.