Free Visitors Guide from Solvang
Attractions: The "Danish Capital of America." Authentic Danish dwellings and shops, Hans Christian Andersen Museum, Danish museum, Old Mission Santa Ines, golf, horseback riding, wine tasting, famous split pea soup restaurant in nearby Buellton on Highway 101. Not far east of Solvang there is a lake with a campground (Lake Cachuma), and also a casino (Chumash Casino Resort).
Publication(s) available: Solvang and Santa Ynez Valley Visitors Guide
How To Order:
- Go to the Solvang CVB website
(click the link above to open a new window)
- Look for a picture of the Visitors Guide on the left side, near the top. You can find the link on quite a few pages, including the Home Page.
- Another way to find the Visitors guide: If you look at any of the menus near the top of the page, you can easily find a menu item that says, "Request a Visitors Guide"
- Fill out the form
- Alternate Version: If you prefer, you can download a PDF version of the Visitors Guide.
- If space is provided, please let them know that you found their website at LAtourist.com!
Solvang Conference & Visitors Bureau
1639 Copenhagen Drive
Solvang, CA 93463