Free Visitors Guide from San Francisco
City:(seven hours drive; one hour flight)
Attractions: World-famous attractions (Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz Island, museums, wine country, etc), Festivals, Events, Entertainment, Sightseeing, more
Publication(s) available: Visitor Information Kit (printed Visitor Guide and coupons), Virtual Planning Guide (electronic Visitor Guide), others
How To Order:
- Go to the San Francisco CVB website
(click the link above to open a new window)
- Electronic Version: About half way down the home page, on the right side of the page, click the icon that says "Virtual Planning Guide"
- Printed Version: About half way down the home page, on the right side of the page, click the icon that says "Order a Visitor Kit"
- Select the publications you would like to receive
- This is a shopping cart style website, where you can add the items to your cart. So select the publications you want and then click the GO button near the top on the left side
- If space is provided, please let them know that you found their website at LAtourist.com!
San Francisco Travel Association
900 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94102-2804