Los Angeles-area Airports
- Airport Transportation
- Commercial Airport Websites
- Commuter Airport Websites
- More Aircraft and Airline Info
Airport Transportation (to and from the airport)
The least expensive method to get to and from most Los Angeles-area airports is to use Metro buses and trains. You can take a free shuttle from the airport terminal to Metro bus and train terminals near Lot C and Lot G. You can take a FlyAway shuttle directly to Union Station (downtown LA), Westwood (UCLA), Van Nuys or Irvine. Use the Trip Planner at Metro's website to find routes and schedules.
Shuttle Services and Limousines - serving major airports in the Los Angeles area.
Major Airport Transportation Links
- LAX Ground Transportation
- (LAX has a "Cell Phone Waiting Lot" where someone can wait for you to arrive. The lot is located less than five minute drive from the terminal.)
- Flyaway Bus is a quick and inexpensive method of transportation between LAX and Union Station (downtown LA), Westwood (UCLA), Van Nuys airport and Irvine. The Flyaway Bus picks up and drops off passengers outside every terminal at LAX.
- How to get to Disneyland from Airports - If you plan to arrive by flight, see the information on Disneyland's website. There are directions from all major airports in Southern California, including Los Angeles International (LAX), John Wayne (SNA), Long Beach (LGB), Burbank Airport (BUR), Ontario International (ONT) and San Diego International (SAN).
- LAX accessibility info
- Long Beach Airport Ground Transportation
- Burbank Ground Airport Transportation
- John Wayne (SNA) Ground Transportation
- Ontario Airport Ground Transportation
Commercial Airport Websites
Los Angeles International Airport - (LAX)
- Los Angeles International Airport - (LAX official website) - Links to flight schedules, airlines, businesses at the airport, passenger services, maps, more.
- Los Angeles International Airport real time flight information - Real time flight arrivals and departures, airport parking and ground transportation. Airport management, airlines location and contacts, terminal map.
- LAX Layover Activities - Suggestions on what you could do during an extended layover at LAX
Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) - Flight Tracker, Airline Schedules, Aviation Links
Long Beach Airport (LGB) Flight schedule, Airport businesses. Maps, News, more.
John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA) - Directions, Parking, Terminal information, Airline information, Airport facts.
Ontario International Airport (ONT) - Links to flight schedules, airlines, businesses at the airport, passenger services, maps, more.
San Diego International Airport (SAN) - Links to flight schedules, airlines, businesses at the airport, passenger services, maps, more.
Municipal and Commuter Airport Websites
Hawthorne - (HHR) - (no commercial flights)
Santa Monica Municipal Airport - (SMO) (no commercial flights)
Torrance Municipal Airport - (TOA) (no commercial flights)
Van Nuys Municipal Airport - (VNY) (limited commercial flights) Links to airports facts and services, businesses at the airport, maps, more.
More Aircraft & Airline Info
Aircraft Seating Maps - Information on airplane seats featuring the best seat, legroom, recline information. Extensive list of aircraft and airlines.
TSA Travellers with Disabilities and Medical Conditions - from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), including information about specific disabilities or limitations that might make it difficult for you to go through security screening at the airport.
TSA Traveller Information - general information from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), including: acceptable identification at the checkpoint; how to get through the queue faster; rules for carrying liquids; information about pat-downs; prohibited items; screening for passengers aged 75 and older; and traveling with food or gifts.