Free Visitors Guide from Humboldt County
Attractions: Northern California Redwood forests, beaches, drive-through Redwood trees. [about 300 miles north of San Francisco]
Publication(s) available: Redwood Coast Travel Guide (printed or electronic); other electronic brochures, such as Best of Humboldt Map (25 Must-See Attractions)
How To Order:
- Go to the Humboldt County CVB
(click the link above to open a new window)
- Click the image on the right side near the top, where it says "View or Request a Free Travel Guide"
- Fill out the form to receive a printed guide, or click the link that says, "Interactive Online Travel Guide" to view it online.
- You will find more electronic brochures listed along the right side.
- If space is provided, please let them know that you found their website at LAtourist.com!
Humboldt County Visitors Bureau
1034 2nd Street
Eureka CA 95501