Hotels Outside of Los Angeles
Notice: LAtourist will be compensated if you make hotel reservations through the following links.
Book online or call 888-878-6079
Hotels in San Diego
- Near LEGOLAND - Hotels in Carlsbad and nearby. Some of these hotels have a shuttle to LEGOLAND, and one is adjacent with a private entrance to the theme park.
- Safari Park (formerly called the San Diego Wild Animal Park) - hotels in Escondido, within a short driving distance from the Safari Animal Park. The area is also a short drive from LEGOLAND.
- San Diego Zoo area - including Balboa Park, Hillcrest and North Park. Most of these hotels are reasonably close to San Diego International Airport. (Also see Mission Valley/Old Town below for more hotels near the San Diego Zoo).
- Hotels near SeaWorld - including Mission Bay and Pacific Beach. (Also see Mission Valley/Old Town below for more hotels near SeaWorld San Diego).
- Mission Valley/Old Town (Zoo/SeaWorld/Airport) - affordable hotels that are centrally located near the airport, SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo. There are lots of deals here, and many have free shuttles to the airport and nearby major attractions.
- Downtown San Diego near the Airport
- Oceanfront Hotels near San Diego Int'l Airport - including Harbor Island and Shelter Island, plus shoreline hotels facing the islands.
- San Diego Convention Center - hotels near the Convention Center, Petco Park, Horton Plaza and the Gaslamp Quarter.
- On Coronado Island
- San Diego Beaches - hotels on the ocean in the San Diego area. The list includes hotels near SeaWorld and LEGOLAND California.
- La Jolla - hotels near University of California San Diego.
- Tribal Casino Hotels - these hotels are near Indian tribe gaming facilities on the outskirts of San Diego. Most are very reasonably-priced.
- Oceanside - Near Camp Pendleton
- All Hotels in San Diego - Choose from more than 420 hotels located in the San Diego area.
Book online or call 888-878-6079
California Hotels North of Los Angeles
- Highway 101 - Santa Barbara, Oxnard, Ventura, Solvang, Buellton, Pismo Beach
- Hotels in Fresno
- Hotels in San Jose
- Hotels in Sacramento
- Hotels in San Francisco
Hotels in Nevada
- Las Vegas - hotels near McCarran Airport (LAS) and the Las Vegas Strip. About a 4-hour drive (or one-hour flight) from L.A.
- Laughlin - casinos and entertainment on the Colorado River. See also, Bullhead City, AZ below. It takes around five hours to drive there from Los Angeles. It gets hot in Nevada during the summer, but in Laughlin you can cool off with water activities such as swimming, riding jet skis, rafting and fishing.
- Reno and South Lake Tahoe - vacation hotspots in Northern Nevada, offering casinos, nightlife and entertainment. About a 4-hour drive (or one-hour flight) from San Francisco.
Hotels in Arizona
- Bullhead City - on the other side of the Colorado River from Laughlin, Nevada. You can stay at a hotel in Bullhead City for more affordable rates, and take a ferry across the river to Laughlin.
- Phoenix - Sky Harbor Airport (PHX) is in Phoenix. Scottsdale, Tempe and Mesa are nearby.
- Tucson - Tucson International Airport (TUS).
- Flagstaff - largest city with an airport near the Grand Canyon - Pulliam Airport (FLG)
- Williams - nearest to the Grand Canyon entrance.
More Hotels in the United States
- New York City - New York City is the top feeder market of Los Angeles visitors who are not from California. Here's a sample of hotels from New York City.
- Honolulu, Hawaii - where the weather is envied by all, even Los Angelenos.
- Hotels in Dallas, Texas
- Hotels in Houston, Texas
- Hotels in Chicago, Illinois
USA: 888-878-6079 or International: +1-619-546-8286