Events Listings, Calendars and Tickets
- provides a comprehensive online events calendar for arts and cultural events in Los Angeles, along with detailed public transportation information. The events calendar is updated daily, so the material is always new and fresh. It's the perfect solution for people visiting the area, as well as for adventurous locals. This site is produced by the LA Convention and Visitors Bureau, and Metro public transportation, LA County Arts Commission, and the Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Los Angeles.
- Calendar of Events from the City of Los Angeles official website.
- FindLocal online magazine by LA Times provides event listings and feature stories.
- Calendar of Events. Clubs, Concerts, Film & Video Events, Dance, Events, Kidstuff, Exhibits , more.
- Events, Films, Music, Theatre, Clubs, Music.
- Many Los Angeles event tickets are sold through Ticketmaster. You can buy tickets online. Concerts, shows, musicals, more.
- A large database of major events, as well as user-contributed listings. Sort and filter events by popularity, category, or date.
Events by Ethnicity
Events by Specific Interest
- Membership-based group that organizes telescope parties and celestial viewing activities.
- a statewide non-profit organization of amateurs and professionals with a common interest in California's native plants. Seeks to increase understanding of California's native flora and to preserve this rich resource for future generations. Membership is open to all. Members have diverse interests including natural history, botany, ecology, conservation, photography, drawing, hiking, and gardening.
- Mission: To bring the excitement of birds to our community through birding, education and the conservation of bird habitats.
- The Society for Creative Anachronism, which is a group dedicated to researching and recreating the European Middle Ages, its crafts, sciences, arts, traditions, and literature. Many groups meet weekly, and at these meetings we dance, talk, study, learn, revel, and make plans.
- Free and low-cost activities in and around Los Angeles.
- Performing Arts Center, Staples Center, Greek Theatre, and other stadiums and venue locations