Recommended Hotels: book online or call 888-878-6079 for assistance
- (Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach)
($$$) 260 Portofina Way, Redondo Beach. The Portofino Hotel and Yacht Club is a beautiful, deluxe hotel located just six miles from the Los Angeles International Airport. Located on a lush, private peninsula on King Harbor, and offers magnificent, panoramic views of the harbor, Pacific Ocean, Palos Verdes, and Catalina Island. ATTRACTIONS: Redondo Beach Pier, King Harbor, Beach activities, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach.
- Attractions: Manhattan Beach Pier, beach activities, shops, restaurants.
- Attractions: Redondo Beach Pier, shops restaurants.
- Hermosa Beach Pier, beach activities, shops, restaurants. The Travel Channel has named Hermosa Beach one of California's Top 10 Beaches.
Crowne Plaza Hotel at L.A. Harbor
($$) 601 S Palos Verdes St, San Pedro. This hotel is a great deal because it includes complimentary shuttle service to and from Del Amo Mall and anywhere within five miles.
($$) 525 S Harbor Blvd, San Pedro. One block from the Catalina Cruise lines and the Ports O' Call Shopping Village. Guestrooms are arranged with coffeemakers, satellite television and high-speed Internet access.
($$) 2800 Via Cabrillo Marina, San Pedro. All amenities, close to the Cruise terminal, plus a free shuttle! Business center, pet-friendly. This would be a top choice to stay before or after your cruise.
($$) 111 South Gaffey Street, San Pedro. Seasonal outdoor pool, Business services, Fitness facility, Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served at the Panorama Grill Restaurant and Lounge. All rooms have Cable television, Coffeemakers and Wireless Internet access.
- Area attractions: Cruise line terminal, Ports O' Call Village, Queen Mary, Catalina Island.
- Area attractions: Queen Mary, Aquarium Of The Pacific, Long Beach Convention Center
- a picturesque tourist destination 22 miles from Los Angeles Harbor. Much of the island is protected from development. Most visitors to Catalina come for water sports, hiking, horseback riding and cycling trails. Another option is to stay in San Pedro or Long Beach then take a ferry to Catalina Island.
- Enjoy hiking, shopping, touring, or just kick back at the resort! Package includes a stay at the Catalina Canyon Resort/Spa plus transportation on the Catalina Express ferry.